Yohji Yamamoto & Martine Rose Sample Sale: 22nd - 24th October
*Walk-ins only - Visit the sale when it's convenient for you*
We are very excited to be hosting Yohji Yamamoto's first London sample sale!
The brand has become a household name across both high fashion and streetwear. Disrupting the norm with billowing silhouettes and unique pattern making, his collections are interesting yet timeless. The sale will feature menswear, womenswear, accessories and shoes from Yohji Yamamoto, as well as styles from the Noir, Y's, Limi, Regulation and Discord collections.
Joining them is London-based brand, Martine Rose, who's best known for their urban-inspired unisex collections. Their clothing centres around wardrobe essentials with a directional spin. Expect trademark wide leg jeans, exaggerated silhouettes and contrasting textures.
Friday 22nd October: 11am - 8pm
Saturday 23rd October: 11am - 6pm
Sunday 24th October: 12pm - 5pm
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- You only need to book a ticket for the first day of the sale. The other days are open to everyone and no ticket is required.
- On the first day walk-ins will be allowed where there is space, so it's still worth coming even if you are not able to book a ticket, although wait times may vary.
- If you no longer need your ticket you can cancel it before the event starts. Sign into your Eventbrite account, go to "Tickets", select your order and choose "Cancel Order".
- Stock will be replenished throughout the sale until it lasts. This won't apply to all styles but more products will be added to the shop floor most days.
- Credit and debit cards are accepted. All sales are final - no refunds, exchanges or credit notes.