YMC, Folk & Oliver Spencer Sample Sale: 7th - 10th October
*Tickets have only been released for Thursday 7th October as the other days are open to everyone, so from Friday-Sunday stop by when it's convenient for you. Walk-ins will be allowed on Thursday 7th where there is space, but wait times may vary.*
Three of the best British contemporary brands are coming together for an exclusive four-day sample sale.
Expect both men's and women's clothing, shoes and accessories from YMC, whose understated, timeless designs are both directional and highly wearable.
Also shop clothing from Folk, the London-based brand known for it's high-quality fabrics and clean designs.
Oliver Spencer is joining the lineup to offer his environmentally friendly clothing made from organic cottons, ecological wool and linen. His menswear bridges the gap between popular streetwear and traditional tailoring thanks to modern fits with old-school construction.
Expect up to 80% off all three brands!
Thursday 7th October: 11am - 8pm
Friday 8th October: 11am - 7pm
Saturday 9th October: 11am - 6pm
Sunday 10th October: 12pm - 5pm
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- You only need to book a ticket for the first day of the sale. The other days are open to everyone and no ticket is required.
- On the first day walk-ins will be allowed where there is space, so it's still worth coming even if you are not able to book a ticket, although wait times may vary.
- If you no longer need your ticket you can cancel it before the event starts. Sign into your Eventbrite account, go to "Tickets", select your order and choose "Cancel Order".
- Stock will be replenished throughout the sale until it lasts. This won't apply to all styles but more products will be added to the shop floor most days.
- Credit and debit cards are accepted. All sales are final - no refunds, exchanges or credit notes.