*Walk-ins only - Visit the sale when it's convenient for you.
Join us for our first ever sale with Universal Works!
Launched in 2008, Nottingham-based Universal Works melds contemporary design with influences from workwear and the musical and sporting subcultures that underpin everyday British life. Their menswear is well made, well considered and easy to wear, with a primary focus on the function, fit and cut of garments.
At the exclusive sample sale you can shop their clothing, shoes and accessories at up to 80% off, with prices from just £10. There will be a very wide selection in store, with key items including cotton shirts, sweatshirts, twill over-shirts, light jackets, hats and casual footwear.
Thursday 8th July: 11am-8pm BOOKING REQUIRED FOR THIS DATE ONLY
Friday 9th July: 11am - 7pm
Saturday 10th July: 11am - 6pm
Sunday 11th July: 12pm - 5pm
THE BOX, 4-6 Ram Place, E9 6LT
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- You only need to book a ticket for the first day of the sale. The other days open to everyone and no ticket is required.
- On the first day walk-ins will be allowed where there is space, so it's still worth coming even if you are not able to book a ticket.
- If you are attending on the first day with someone else, that person needs to book a ticket using their name and email.
- Please ensure you're able to show your ticket on your phone when you arrive so it can be scanned. Once a ticket has been scanned it cannot be re-used.
- If you no longer need your ticket you can cancel it before the event starts. Sign into your Eventbrite account, go to "Tickets", select your order and choose "Cancel Order".
- You must wear a face mask before you enter the store, so please bring one with you.
- All sales are final - no refunds, exchanges or credit notes.
- Stock will be replenished throughout the sale until stocks last. This won't apply to all styles but there will be more products added to the shop floor most days.