Martine Rose, Les Girls Les Boys, CMMN SWDN & Good News Sample SaleUp to 80% off Clothing, Underwear, Shoes & Accessories
Location:The Box, 4-6 Ram Place, London, UK
Cost:FREE per person
About this experience
Join us for a multi-brand sale with Martine Rose, Les Girls Les Boys, CMMN SWDN & Good News.
Martine Rose is known for her streetwear-inspired unisex collections. Expect a wide selection of clothing including her trademark oversized denim and jackets with contrasting textures.
Agent Provocateur's founder, Serena Rees, launched her new label Les Girls Les Boys two years ago and it already has a cult following. Shop cool and minimalist pieces, including functional lingerie sets, hoodies and swimwear.
Expect a mix of CMMN SWDN's wardrobe staples and standout pieces from previous seasons. Based in East London, the label creates top quality clothing and accessories using unique fabrics, modern cuts and subtle detailing.
London-based label GOOD NEWS makes retro-inspired sneakers with an emphasis on sustainability. Each pair is crafted with organic or biodegradable uppers, recycled rubber soles and the brand’s exclusive Airfoam ECO 20 footbeds.
Everything will be up to 80% off and prices will start from just £10.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- On Sunday your ticket can be used at any time during our opening hours. You DO NOT have to come at the time stated on your ticket, so feel free to drop in between 12-5pm when it suits you. If we are at capacity when you arrive we will ask you to wait by the entrance until a person leaves.
- Stock will be replenished throughout the sale so do not worry if you can't make it on the first day.
- Expect a mixture of overstock and samples. All sizes will be available.
- Credit and debit cards are accepted (including American Express and Apple Pay). All sales are final - no refunds, exchanges or credit notes.
- Our changing rooms are closed for the time being in line with government guidelines.
- You must wear a mask before entering the shop. This is compulsory for entry.