Markus Lupfer & Alighieri Sample Sale: 15th - 17th October
*Walk-ins only - Visit the sale when it's convenient for you
We are very excited to welcome back Markus Lupfer to THE BOX.
Famous for his sequin embellished sweaters, Markus Lupfer has garnered a cult following for 20 years. The brand has become synonymous with an innovative and witty take on graphic prints and embroidery. The Markus Lupfer woman is, in Markus’ own words, ‘someone who wants something comfortable but special at the same time’.
The selection includes incredible new items that have never been seen at previous sample sales, including pieces from the most recent seasons. Expect up to 80% off everything! Key items will include colourful knitwear and sweatshirts, embroidered t-shirts, printed silk dresses and skirts, as well as cashmere hats, gloves and socks.
Alighieri are joining the sale to offer their 24ct gold-plated jewellery at up to 80% off, including their medallion necklaces, earrings and bracelets. Their collections are handcrafted locally in Hatton Garden, using sustainable and ethical practices.
Friday 15th October: 11am - 8pm
Saturday 16th October: 11am - 6pm
Sunday 17th October: 12pm - 5pm
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- You only need to book a ticket for the first day of the sale. The other days are open to everyone and no ticket is required.
- On the first day walk-ins will be allowed where there is space, so it's still worth coming even if you are not able to book a ticket, although wait times may vary.
- If you no longer need your ticket you can cancel it before the event starts. Sign into your Eventbrite account, go to "Tickets", select your order and choose "Cancel Order".
- Stock will be replenished throughout the sale until it lasts. This won't apply to all styles but more products will be added to the shop floor most days.
- Credit and debit cards are accepted. All sales are final - no refunds, exchanges or credit notes.