Mackintosh & Aquascutum Sample Sale: 16th - 18th July
*You do NOT need to book a ticket unless you are attending on Friday 16th July as we only require tickets for the first day of the sale. If you are attending on the other sale days you can visit when it's convenient for you.
Don't miss this chance to shop Mackintosh's luxury womenswear, menswear, shoes and accessories at up to 80% off, with key items including their trenchcoats, raincoats and duffles. Expect special pieces from their brand collaboration with Vetements, Alyx, Maison Margiela, Le Kilt and Hyke. Prices will start from just £30!
Also shop Aquascutum's men's and women's raincoats, light weight casual jackets and scarves at incredible prices.
Expect up to 80% off!
Friday 16th July: 11am - 8pm
Saturday 17th July: 11am - 6pm
Sunday 18th July: 12pm - 5pm
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- You only need to book a ticket for the first day of the sale. The other days open to everyone and no ticket is required.
- On the first day walk-ins will be allowed where there is space, so it's still worth coming even if you are not able to book a ticket.
- If you are attending on the first day with someone else, that person needs to book a ticket using their name and email.
- Please ensure you're able to show your ticket on your phone when you arrive so it can be scanned. Once a ticket has been scanned it cannot be re-used.
- If you no longer need your ticket you can cancel it before the event starts. Sign into your Eventbrite account, go to "Tickets", select your order and choose "Cancel Order".
- You must wear a face mask before you enter the store, so please bring one with you.
- All sales are final - no refunds, exchanges or credit notes.
- Stock will be replenished throughout the sale until stocks last. This won't apply to all styles but there will be more products added to the shop floor most days.