Issey Miyake Sample Sale: 9th - 12th JulyUp to 70% off Pleats Please & Bao Bao
Location:The Box, 4-6 Ram place, London, UK
Cost:FREE per person
About this experience
*WE ARE ALLOWING WALK-INS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO BOOK A TICKET. WE MAY ASK YOU TO WAIT OUTSIDE BRIEFLY BEFORE WE CAN LET YOU INSIDE.
Highly esteemed Japanese designer Issey Miyake – famous for experimental techniques of fabric manipulation, launched Pleats Please by Issey Miyake to showcase his unique pleating craft. Materials are heated to infuse pleats into the fabric, creating wrinkle-proof garments for everyday wear.
Join us for a 4-day sale to shop a wide selection of womenswear from Pleats Please at up to 70% off, including dresses, coordinating sets and cropped trousers. There will also be accessories from the Issey Miyake Bao Bao line, which will include their iconic futuristic tote bags and pouches in a range of colours.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- On Sunday your ticket can be used at any time during our opening hours - you DO NOT have to come at the time stated on your ticket, so feel free to drop in between 12-5pm when it suits you. If we are at capacity when you arrive we will ask you to wait by the entrance until a person leaves.
- Stock will be replenished throughout the sale so do not worry if you can't make it on the first day.
- Expect a mixture of overstock and samples. All sizes will be available.
- Credit and debit cards are accepted (including American Express and Apple Pay).
- All sales are final - no refunds, exchanges or credit notes.