Issey Miyake Sample Sale: 27th - 30th May
*Tickets have now sold out. Cancellations may occur, so you can check back at another time to see if there's any available tickets.
We are delighted to welcome back Issey Miyake for an exclusive sample sale.
Shop a wide selection of womenswear from their Pleats Please line, including dresses, coordinating sets and cropped trousers, as well as menswear from the Homme Plissé collection, which includes sporty separates with a textured update in both neutral and bold colours and Japanese-inspired prints.
There will also be women's and men's accessories from the Issey Miyake Bao Bao line, including their iconic futuristic tote bags and pouches in a range of colours.
Expect up to 80% off!
Thursday 27th May: 11am - 8pm
Friday 28th May: 11am - 7pm
Saturday 29th May: 11am - 6pm
Sunday 30th May: 12pm - 5pm
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- If you book multiple tickets in your name across different time slots each day, we have the right to cancel them.
- If you are attending with someone else, that person needs to book a ticket using their name and email.
- You will receive an email confirmation with your ticket. Please ensure you are able to show your ticket on your phone when you arrive so it can be scanned. Printouts will also be accepted. Once a ticket has been scanned it cannot be re-used.
- Walk-ins will be allowed where there is space but please be mindful that during busy periods you will be required to wait in a queue and we cannot confirm how long this may take.
- To edit ticket information like your name or email address, go to “Tickets” in your Eventbrite account. Choose the order you want to update and click “Edit”. If you no longer need your ticket you can cancel it before the event starts. Sign into your Eventbrite account, go to "Tickets", select your order and choose "Cancel Order".
- You must wear a face mask before you enter the store, so please bring one with you.
- All sales are final - no refunds, exchanges or credit notes.
- Stock will be replenished throughout the sale until stocks last. This won't apply to all styles but there will be more products added to the shop floor most days.