Chinti & Parker, Alighieri, Mother of Pearl & Aimé London Sample Sale: 11th - 13th SeptemberUp to 80% off Clothing, Jewellery & Accessories
Location:The Box, Ram Place, London, E9 6LT
Cost:FREE per person
About this experience
Join us for a sample sale with Chinti & Parker, Alighieri, Mother of Pearl & Aimé London!
British label Chinti and Parker are known for innovative knitwear with a decidedly playful sensibility. Spun from the finest cashmere, merino wool and silk, they create wardrobe essentials that are uniquely designed and ethically manufactured. Expect a selection of samples in a range of vibrant colours and styles.
Alighieri's 24ct gold-plated jewellery will be in store, including their medallion necklaces, mismatched earrings and bracelets, which have become a firm favourite amongst fashion editors and influencers.
The boutique Aimé London will be joining them to offer their brands such as Ulla Johnson, Isabel Marant, Masscob, Forte Forte, Michel Vivien, Officine Generale and Soeur at incredible prices.
Also shop Mother of Pearl's sustainable womenswear, which are made using natural materials. Their collections are proof that clothing can be ethical and fashionable at the same time. Key pieces will include their beautifully crafted dresses and coats as well as tops and trousers in comfortable silhouettes.
Prices will start from just £20 and discounts will be up to 80% off!
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- On Sundays your ticket can be used at any time during our opening hours. You DO NOT have to come at the time stated on your ticket, so feel free to drop in between 12-5pm when it suits you. If we are at capacity when you arrive we will ask you to wait by the entrance until a person leaves.
- Stock will be replenished throughout the sale so do not worry if you can't make it on the first day.
- Expect a mixture of overstock and samples. All sizes will be available.
- Credit and debit cards are accepted (including American Express and Apple Pay). All sales are final - no refunds, exchanges or credit notes.
- Our changing rooms are closed for the time being in line with government guidelines.
- You must wear a mask before entering the shop. This is compulsory for entry.