*You do NOT need to book a ticket unless you are attending on Thursday 22nd July as we only require tickets for the first day of the sale. If you are attending on the other sale days you can visit when it's convenient for you.
Join us for a very special childrenswear sample sale with Bonpoint & Töastie!
Bonpoint is distinctive for its French style, passion for quality and meticulous attention to detail. The brand creates childrenswear and womenswear using the finest fabrics and is world-renowned for it's beautiful collections.
Find everything from outerwear, dresses, skirts and trousers, to knitwear, shirts, bloomers and shoes. The selection in store is for all ages: Newborn up to teenagers (both boys and girls) and there will also be a selection of their womenswear in sizes UK6 - UK14.
Also shop childrenswear from sustainable brand Töastie, who designs premium and functional outerwear for children with high quality fabrics and an engineered fit. Their weatherproof clothing is wearable in any season and will be available in store at incredible prices. Expect down-filled puffers, rainwear, parkas, gilets, pramsuits and water-proof overalls.
Expect up to 80% off with prices from just £5!
Thursday 22nd July: 11am - 8pm
Friday 23rd July: 11am - 7pm
Saturday 24th July: 11am - 6pm
Sunday 25th July: 12pm - 5pm
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- You only need to book a ticket for the first day of the sale. The other days open to everyone and no ticket is required.
- On the first day walk-ins will be allowed where there is space, so it's still worth coming even if you are not able to book a ticket.
- If you are attending on the first day with someone else, that person needs to book a ticket using their name and email.
- Please ensure you're able to show your ticket on your phone when you arrive so it can be scanned. Once a ticket has been scanned it cannot be re-used.
- If you no longer need your ticket you can cancel it before the event starts. Sign into your Eventbrite account, go to "Tickets", select your order and choose "Cancel Order".
- You must wear a face mask before you enter the store, so please bring one with you.
- All sales are final - no refunds, exchanges or credit notes.
- Stock will be replenished throughout the sale until stocks last. This won't apply to all styles but there will be more products added to the shop floor most days.