Bonpoint, Rachel Riley & Brooks Brothers Childrenswear Sample Sale: 7th - 9th AugustUp to 80% off Children's Clothing, Shoes & Accessories
Location:The Box, Ram Place, London, UK
Cost:FREE per person
About this experience
Join us for a sample sale with some of the best luxury childrenswear brands: Bonpoint, Rachel Riley & Brooks Brothers.
Bonpoint is distinctive for its French style, passion for quality and meticulous attention to detail. The brand creates childrenswear using the finest fabrics, making pieces that are both skin friendly and stylish. The selection will be for all ages: newborn up to teenagers (both boys and girls). Expect dresses and coats, to baby pyjamas and knitted cardigans, as well as shoes, accessories and swimwear.
Rachel Riley is a British award-winning childrenswear brand known for their quality, style and use of fine fabrics. Their prints are designed in-house and they use traditional craftsmanship including hand embroidery. There will be baby clothes and childrenswear, including lots of special samples.
Joining them are Brooks Brothers, who will have their high-end children’s clothing in store, including both casual everyday wear and pieces for special occasions. Expect boys' and girls' apparel for toddlers to teenagers, featuring modern and classic silhouettes with a playful twist.
Prices will start from just £5 and discounts will be up to 80% off!
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- On Sundays your ticket can be used at any time during our opening hours. You DO NOT have to come at the time stated on your ticket, so feel free to drop in between 12-5pm when it suits you. If we are at capacity when you arrive we will ask you to wait by the entrance until a person leaves.
- Stock will be replenished throughout the sale so do not worry if you can't make it on the first day.
- Expect a mixture of overstock and samples. All sizes will be available.
- Credit and debit cards are accepted (including American Express and Apple Pay). All sales are final - no refunds, exchanges or credit notes.
- Our changing rooms are closed for the time being in line with government guidelines.
- You must wear a mask before entering the shop. This is compulsory for entry.