Snow Peak creates designs that focus on function and natural aesthetics and will last a lifetime. The brand is inspired by the Japanese mountain, Tanigawa, where the label's founder, Yukio Yamai, spent much of his early life. Their functional and high quality clothing continue to set the bar in adventure sportswear and at this exclusive sale we'll have a selection of men's and women's clothing, including t-shirts, jackets, trousers and more at up to 70% off
Shop Ally Capellino's bags and accessories, which have an effortlessly refined aesthetic, made from supple materials and fine fabrics with a buttery soft feel. Expect elegantly structured silhouettes in a range of colours and muted tones at up to 80% off
You can also expect Albam's wardrobe essentials at up to 80% off, that are inspired by and crafted for the British landscape, including canvas coats, simple t-shirts and knitwear, all mindfully constructed in collaboration with some of the UK and Europe’s finest manufacturers.
A curated selection of men's clothing, outerwear, shoes and accessories from Woolrich at up to 80% off will also feature in this sale.
Friday 18th June: 11am - 8pm
Saturday 19th June: 11am - 6pm
Sunday 20th June: 12pm - 5pm
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- If you book multiple tickets in your name across different time slots each day, we have the right to cancel them.
- If you are attending with someone else, that person needs to book a ticket using their name and email.
- You will receive an email confirmation with your ticket. Please ensure you are able to show your ticket on your phone when you arrive so it can be scanned. Printouts will also be accepted. Once a ticket has been scanned it cannot be re-used.
- Walk-ins will be allowed where there is space but please be mindful that during busy periods you will be required to wait in a queue and we cannot confirm how long this may take.
- To edit ticket information like your name or email address, go to “Tickets” in your Eventbrite account. Choose the order you want to update and click “Edit”. If you no longer need your ticket you can cancel it before the event starts. Sign into your Eventbrite account, go to "Tickets", select your order and choose "Cancel Order".
- You must wear a face mask before you enter the store, so please bring one with you.
- All sales are final - no refunds, exchanges or credit notes.
- Stock will be replenished throughout the sale until stocks last. This won't apply to all styles but there will be more products added to the shop floor most days.