UK DIGITAL BURBERRY EMPLOYEE SALE
UK EMPLOYEE TERMS & CONDITIONS
THURSDAY 24th SEPTEMBER – SATURDAY 26th SEPTEMBER 2020
- A Digital Burberry Employee Sale hosted by our partner The Box will take place from 10:00 on Thursday 24th September – 23:59 Saturday 26th September, accessible via a link shared on yammer.
- PLEASE BE AWARE all products offered in this Digital Employee Sale will include minor imperfections, such as scratches, tarnishing, or other minor markings and/or defects. These imperfections should not materially detract from the relevant product’s purpose; however ANY DEFECTS WILL NOT BE SHOWN ON THE RELEVANT PRODUCT PAGE. This will not affect your statutory rights.
- Burberry Employee Sales are opportunities for employees to purchase Burberry products at discounted prices. Other employee discounts will not apply.
- By participating in the Digital Burberry Employee Sale, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (including any additional terms, conditions and policies referred to below).
- The Digital Burberry Employee Sale can only be accessed using a Burberry employee email address. Under no circumstance, may employees share their login details. The sharing or circulation of login details may result in disciplinary action, up to and including dismissal.
- Employees must not spend more than £3,000 over the course of the Digital Burberry Employee Sale hosted by The Box. It is an employee’s responsibility to ensure they do not exceed this spending limit. Any employee who does exceed this limit may have unshipped orders cancelled, may be prevented from making further purchases for the remainder of this sale and any future sales, and may be subject to disciplinary action up to and including dismissal. Additionally, any spend deemed unusual will be investigated and dealt with on a case-by-case basis. Please note that this spend limit does include shipping fees and does not take into account returns.
- Spend at Burberry Employee Sales is not included in the annual employee discount spending limit. For questions regarding the Employee Discount Policy and the spending limit, please email email@example.com
- The sale of items will be closely managed due to quantities available. Employees are only permitted to purchase the following maximum number of units per day. It is an employee’s responsibility to ensure they do not exceed these product limits. Any employee who does exceed these limits may have unshipped orders cancelled, may be prevented from making further purchases for the remainder of this sale and any future sales, and may be subject to disciplinary action up to and including dismissal.
- 4 bags, including luggage
- 2 small accessories e.g. wallets, purses, cardholders
- 5 cashmere scarves
- 5 cotton or blended scarves
- 5 silk scarves
- 5 pairs of sunglasses
- A maximum of 5 units of any other product available, regardless of size.
- Product purchased is for personal use only, or for the use of the buyer’s immediate family (parents / step-parent, spouse / partner, siblings, children / step-children), or as a personal gift from the buyer to someone else for which they are not reimbursed. Only members of the buyer’s immediate family may reimburse the buyer for items purchased for their personal use. In any other circumstances, re-sale of merchandise purchased at a Digital Burberry Employee Sale is strictly prohibited and may lead to disciplinary action up to and including dismissal. Anyone believed to be listing items on WeChat, eBay or similar sites from the Digital Burberry Employee Sale will face a disciplinary investigation and your line manager will be informed. · The Digital Burberry Employee Sale Terms and Conditions shall apply to any purchases you make on The Box’s Website. In the event there is any conflict between these Digital Burberry Employee Sale Terms & Conditions and the Terms & Conditions available on uk.burberry.com, these Digital Burberry Employee Sale Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- Please ensure you have fully read and understood these Digital Burberry Employee Sale Terms & Conditions.
- The Digital Burberry Employee Sale is only open to employees that: (i) are employed in the UK (ii) reside in the UK (iii) have not been informed their employee discount has been suspended; (iv) are not suspended pending investigation into alleged discount abuse; and (v) have completed the applicable acknowledgement form before the start of the sale.
- The Digital Burberry Employee Sale can only be accessed by a Burberry employee who is using their Burberry employee email address.
- Do not post on any social media, or any other customer experience platform, feedback survey or site regarding the Digital Burberry Employee Sale.
- Please refrain from contacting the Customer Service team regarding queries or requests relating to product purchased at a Burberry Employee Sale, please contact UKDigitalEmployeeSale@burberry.com.
- Please note that:
(a) any breaches of these terms and conditions (or any other terms applicable to the Digital Employee Sale); and/or
(b) any communication to the Burberry Customer Service Team and/or UKDigitalEmployeeSale@burberry.com deemed by Burberry to be abusive, impolite or otherwise inappropriate,
may lead to disciplinary action up to and including dismissal, any of your unshipped orders being cancelled, and/or your access to this sale or any future sales being prohibited.
- The delivery window for all digital employee sale orders is up to 14 days. Payment authorisation will be taken at the time of your order but, depending on your card provider, this may expire after 7 days. You must therefore ensure that your account contains sufficient funds so that we may successfully take payment when your order is shipped.
- If the final payment attempt fails at shipping, you will be contacted by us to make payment. If you are unable to make payment, your order must be returned using the returns process set out below.
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
- Purchases from the Digital Burberry Employee Sale are only eligible for standard shipping and standard packaging.
- Any postage costs incurred from the purchase of products via the Digital Burberry Employee Sale are to be paid for by the employee. The cost of shipping will be £7 per order and this will be shown at checkout.
- Please note that items purchased from the Digital Burberry Employee Sale hosted by The Box are not eligible for shipping outside of the UK.
- Only one delivery address may be used for the duration of the Digital Burberry Employee Sale. “Collect in Store” will not be available as a method of delivery.
- In keeping with our theme of minimising waste, we ask you to consider the impact of purchasing more than you are likely to want to keep and then returning items after the sale. Please consider your purchases carefully before completing your order.
- Some items in the Digital Burberry Employee Sale are sold as part of a promotion whereby you receive a free item at checkout. In the event that you wish to return your item, all products included in the promotion must be returned. Should you fail to return all items, a refund may not be issued. · If you have any unwanted purchases, please notify UKDigitalEmployeeSale@burberry.com within 30 days of your product arriving that you want to make a return and then you will have a further 14 days to return your product(s).
- Please return items using the address label supplied to you on the UK All Yammer group. If you cannot find the pre-prepared address label, please clearly address your package to: FAO THE BOX Returns, Burberry, 29-31 Chatham Place, Hackney, London, E9 6LP.
- The cost of returning items must be covered by you. Should a full order be returned, the initial delivery cost will be reimbursed. All returns must be sent via post and no returns will be accepted in person.
- Please be advised that it is your responsibility to ensure that goods returned to us arrive at the relevant address safely and undamaged. We would therefore recommend that you use a trackable delivery method and retain proof of postage.
- To ensure you can be assisted with any damaged or incorrect items being delivered to you, or otherwise to assist with any missing items, you must keep the original delivery box, documents and transactional emails for reference.
ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The sale of items will be closely managed due to limited quantities available. Burberry reserves the right to restrict the number of items purchased per individual. Additionally, employees must not spend more than £3,000 over the course of the Digital Burberry Employee Sale. It is an employee’s responsibility to ensure they do not exceed this spending limit. Any employee who does exceed this limit may be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including dismissal, be banned from this or future sales, have any unshipped orders cancelled and their line manager will be advised. Additionally, any spend deemed unusual will be investigated and dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
- Products bought at the Digital Burberry Employee Sale hosted by The Box are not eligible for a tax reclaim.
- Burberry Gift cards are not an accepted method of payment at the Digital Burberry Employee Sale hosted by The Box.
- Anyone found to be not acting in accordance with these Terms & Conditions may be banned from accessing the Digital Burberry Employee Sale hosted by The Box now and in the future, their unshipped orders may be cancelled and their line manager will be advised and disciplinary proceedings up to and including dismissal may follow.
- The products on offer as part of the Digital Burberry Employee Sale hosted by The Box may include a “was” price on the ticket. This price represents the price at which this product or a similar product was originally offered for sale in Burberry’s mainline, online or wholesale stores around the world, or is an estimate of a price at which the product would have been offered at our mainline stores. The “was” price is for comparison purposes only.
- Burberry reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend, terminate or modify the terms and conditions of the Digital Burberry Employee Sale at any time.
DIGITAL BURBERRY EMPLOYEE SALE PURCHASES OF EXOTIC PRODUCTS
The Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES) is an agreement between governments, regulating the international trade in specimens of certain wild animals and plants.
- Burberry fully supports the conservation of species whose trade is regulated under CITES and complies with all the National and International regulations.
- In compliance with International and EU regulations, travellers crossing international borders require a CITES permit.
- Exotic items regulated by CITES sold during the Digital Burberry Employee Sale will not be provided with a CITES permit.
- It is your responsibility to be aware of and adhere to CITES and any other wildlife trade regulations that apply in the country you are entering or leaving.
- Please check the requirements of each country before you attempt to bring your purchased item across their bord